Sunday, September 22, 2013

265/365: Sweet Sandy

I've been trying to find a time with my friend Judy to take pictures of her dog Sandy. Recently, Judy and her family learned that Sandy has cancer, and they had to make the very difficult decision to let nature take it's course. Unfortunately, we know that Sandy won't be with us for very much longer, so I was happy to invite them to the park, after I was done a shoot, to take a few pictures of her and the family for some keepsakes.

I snapped only a few pictures, but got some good ones. After I put my camera away, Sandy decided she needed a drink of water from the lake. Instead of taking a drink from the edge, she decided to head all the way in, and it was just hysterical. She was so happy! Of course, I had to grab my camera again!


What a happy dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment