Saturday, September 14, 2013

257/365: Sunset on Seneca

The campground we stayed at was called Sunset on Seneca. They didn't have cable, WiFi, and they didn't take credit cards... it was truly camping (haha!). After putting Hannah to bed, Dustin joined me down at the lake as I played with my camera and tripod. He is so supportive of my silliness and my love for photography. Of all the pictures I took this evening, this one is my favorite. It captures a beautiful sunset and the love I have for my guy! He's just the best.


Here are a few more of my favorites from the day.

A bath in the camper sink... it worked well! 

Quite a few from this winery, Starkey's Lookout.


Two Goats Brewing. Such an awesome shack on the lake... yummy beer, laid back atmosphere and a killer view.

How could something so pretty create such AWFUL allergies??!

Golden Sunset



Some long exposure, sunset fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment