Tuesday, September 10, 2013

253/365: A Much Needed Pedicure

Look at the date on this receipt.


That's the date of my last pedicure. I'm not a huge salon kinda person. I'm typically at the hair salon no more than 4 times a year (my hair's short right now, and it grows so fast, I realize why I can't keep a short cut! It costs too much! ha). I've never had a massage in my life. I hardly ever get manicures, but pedicures are something I like and enjoy getting. I treated myself to monthly pedicures when I was pregnant and March 7th was my last one! I was on my way out the door on March 22nd to get a pedicure but decided to stay home because I was pretty sure I was in labor, and I was!

A few friends and I met for a pedicure ladies night. It's been too long!



Yes, my toes are silver. Yes, I have long skinny toes. And yes, my middle toe is longer than my big toe. I own it. It's like having a second pair of hands. What could possibly be bad about that?


No comments:

Post a Comment