Sunday, February 17, 2013

48/365: Baby Prep

Yet another weekend has been spent preparing for baby girl's arrival. I suppose we can expect every weekend devoted to this until her arrival, and then every weekend after that devoted to her.

Yesterday, I organized the new den and the nursery. This included running errands with Dustin, ironing and hemming curtains, putting together the play mat, the rock and play sleeper, etc. By the end of the day, my body had had enough! Despite that, I woke up and then assembled this adorable rocking horse.


It's certainly not a necessary baby item, but I couldn't resist adding it to the registry. I was so excited to see it arrive in the mail from Uncle Paul & Jill!

We also moved the rocker to the den. It's in a perfect spot, right by the window. G, of course, is taking full advantage.


No comments:

Post a Comment