Saturday, February 2, 2013

33/365: All About the Baby

It was a busy Saturday. The late morning and early afternoon hours were spent shopping for some baby things  on the last day of the Target Baby Sale. I then spent the rest of the day organizing all the baby items Dustin and I received from the baby shower. It resulted in three loads of laundry (probably should have been four) and lots of folding!


There's still a lot to do and organize, but it was time to relax in front of the fire on this chilly, snowy night


1 comment:

  1. Erin,

    Your post and picture reminded me of the time when we had our first baby. We did so much shopping and laundry and folding. It was such an exciting time, but oh boy very tiring!

    I like that you do lots of self portraits.

    About the new lens I got....I bought the 18-200 mm lens. It seems a very popular lens because it covers wide-angle to zoom without having to change lens.

    I've been wanting this for a long time basically based on my experience last year. I missed many shots of my kids because I had the wrong lens and it wasn't easy to change it at times. My camera came with 18-55mm and a zoom 75-300mm.

    I want to use it a lot this first month to make sure that's what I really want and really need. I bought it from Amazon with the Amazon Store card and it can be paid in six months with no interest.

    Which lens were you thinking of getting?

    ReplyDelete