Saturday, June 22, 2013

173/365: Busy Photography Day

I had two photo shoots today and loved them both. I'm learning so much with each shoot. For those of you who have faith in me to capture your families and kiddos, thank you; you're giving me a priceless experience... you're my teachers!

Despite taking hundreds of images today, I lacked in the project 365 department. I grabbed this shot very quickly at my evening shoot at Lake Nockamixon. I wish I used some different settings and tried some different perspectives, but my goal was trying to find spots to take pictures of the beautiful family that was about to arrive. The lake had many people around it and the bike trail wasn't exactly the prettiest of locations, but we made it work. A sneak peek is on my professional Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment