Friday, June 7, 2013

158/365: Rainy Last Day of Maternity Leave

Today was my last day of my maternity leave (fortunately, I only have 9 days of work before summer break!). The pouring rain was fitting. I was sure to keep my schedule clear so that I could just relax with baby Hannah all day.... and Riley & Grayson too.

It never ceases to amaze me how fast the day goes. I always have every intention of getting a certain amount of things accomplished, but when caring for this little bundle, not everything gets done. I still managed a lot of snuggle time, mat time, singing, naps (her, not me) along with several house chores, so overall, it was a successful last day! I'm so glad I am doing this project 365 to document our days together.


6 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how you can be feeling a slump one day and then be totally aware of the value of the project the next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It rained a lot here too. Nice you had time to snuggle with your baby and only 9 days to work before the summer break. Love Hannah's outfit. It reminded me of my babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your babies are beautiful!!! (My mom still calls me her baby girl!) Now I completely understand. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the clarity and black and white of this picture.

    ReplyDelete