Sunday, June 16, 2013

167/365: First Father's Day

Dustin celebrates his first Father's Day today! I'm so lucky to be married to this amazing man who I have now fallen in love with all over again seeing him as a daddy to our beautiful baby girl. Dustin, you're the man of my dreams and we're so lucky to have you!




Also, a very Happy Father's Day to my step-dad John. You're an amazing man. I wouldn't be anywhere close to where I am today if it wasn't for you.


(Photo by Isabel March Photography, editing done in #PicTapGo)

Happy Father's Day to all of the other amazing men in my life! Father in law, brother (dad to be!), friends and family. I hope you enjoyed your day. 

1 comment:

  1. Awe ... Happy 1st Father's day to your hubby Erin! It's amazing to see the sparkle in our husband's eyes when the become a 'Dad!'

    ReplyDelete