Tuesday, June 11, 2013

162/365: Starbucks

This ridiculous mermaid is the only thing that got me out of bed this morning. With my current commute, I pass a Starbucks, so I decided it would be my motivation to get to work after leaving my sweet baby.


This is a venti half caf bold, no room. Translation: a big cup of really strong black coffee, mixed with half decaf. I paired it with a spinach, egg white and feta breakfast wrap and I was off to work (by the way, this deliciousness was only $5. So, those who knock Starbucks for price, you definitely can't get this good coffee and decent breakfast wrap at WaWa or Dunkin' Donuts for that price... but this is a debate for another blog post).

This certainly didn't make leaving Hannah any easier, but at least it gave me a little something to look forward to. I JUST might hit up Starbucks for the next two days also!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm ... STARBUCKS! *jealous!* The closest Starbucks to me is almost 2 hours away! Let's just say I like to indulge when I get to the city! :)

    ReplyDelete