Sunday, January 6, 2013

6/365: Grayson


Meet Grayson. He also goes by G-man, G-money and just plain G. He's our sweet 4 year old Siamese cat with a personality I couldn't possibly define in a set of words. You'd have to meet him to understand. (Very soon, you'll meet Riley. He's our Irish Setter with just as much personality).

In preparing for our baby on the way, what nursery would be complete without a glider? Do you have any idea how expensive they are? If not, go to any major baby store and check the price tags. Knowing that this glider will either hardly be used, or only used for a couple years, there is no way Dustin and I would agree to pay that price tag. Thank God for Craigslist!

Dustin found this top of the line glider for a good price and brought it home today. Grayson has been all over it; we're suspecting this family had a cat too.

Oh, and yes, I'm putting my name on my pictures from now on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment