Sunday, January 20, 2013

20/365: Happy Place

We all have our happy place. Guess what? Dogs do too. Most of my Sunday was devoted to cleaning. As I cleaned, Riley seemed "mopey". He paced from window to window looking outside and just didn't seem settled. Even after spending time out back, he just wasn't in a happy place. So, I decided to put cleaning on hold and took Riley for a walk. Somehow, animals have the intuition to just know. Before I even peeped the W word, Riley began happily galloping around the house with a big smile on his face. It's just what he wanted.

While walking, I had him stop so I could try my best to snap a couple shots... while holding the leash and keeping my balance as I crouched with a 30 week pregnant belly. These pictures capture happy Riley at its best. He was moving his head side to side taking in all the smells while basking in the sun.



Now, he's happily napping! ..... back to cleaning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment