Friday, January 25, 2013

25/365: Snowy Friday

The snow arrived exactly when the weathermen said; just in time for the car ride home. The snow was drifty and had a look of fog. It certainly wasn't conducive to shooting a beautiful farm photo today. Besides, I was more concerned about getting home than stopping in the weather to get a photo of a barn or farm property. 

So, the 4 (almost 5) of us are enjoying the snow from inside tonight! I'll break the rules and get a farm picture on another day. 


6 comments:

  1. Great shot of the puppy looking out the window. lol I posted almost the same shot on instagram this morning...minus the dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! I've been wanting to take a window shot - Riley walked in as I was taking it and it turned out that I like his little nose in the picture better than without!

      Delete
  2. I love this!

    You are really good with silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of light and shadow! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete