Tuesday, December 10, 2013

344/365: Another Snow Day!

Okay, yes, everyday is Friday and everyday is a snow day for Hannah and me. BUT Hannah and I are so busy, it's not often that we just stay home and relax. So, with that said, the weather was welcomed.

I have to laugh though. The news coverage was constant, all schools were closed, and we got about 3 inches. Philly probably got about 6. Okay, yeah, there was a bit of ice underneath... believe me, I'm not complaining, but I can't help but think that New Englanders would laugh their butts off!

Anyhow, it was more of a cell phone camera kinda day, but it documented it none the less.

Here's during the snow...


I suppose we could put the umbrella away??

This is what we did while it snowed ...


Yes, our 70 lb dog is sitting in a glider. Fairly comical watching him climb on.

After lunch, we bundled up and went outside.



Neither Hannah or Riley were super excited about the snow, so approximately 3 1/2 minutes later, we went inside. After the storm passed, we got a peak of sunshine and blue skies.


And my favorite picture is Riley and Hannah watching the snow from inside. they were much happier!


I hope everyone else enjoyed their snow day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment