Tuesday, October 15, 2013

288/365: Cousins in th Apple Orchard

I've been so fortunately busy with photo shoots and editing, that I have been neglecting the roses (you know... I forgot to stop and smell them). Hannah's cousin Alex moved 10 minutes down the road a few months ago, and we don't see him nearly enough for how close they are. So, although I have a lot of editing to do, I'd rather stay up late nights to get that done so Hannah has a chance to hang with her cousin. In a blink of an eye, they're going to be teenagers!

Megan (Alex's mom) and I went to the same farm that Hannah disliked the other day. Turns out... she also doesn't like it on a warm, sunny day!

After checking out the pumpkins and farm animals, we walked back to the apple orchard. On the walk, you could see a lone standing maple tree past the apple trees. It was just gorgeous.


I loved the lines of trees, so I wanted to grab a picture of Hannah sitting in the aisle. She was pouting when I put her down, so Alex sat with her to cheer her up. It was so sweet to watch. We couldn't get them both looking and smiling, but he kept his arm around her, gave her gentle kisses and handed her the pacifier. It was just so sweet.



The one below is my favorite. It's like no one was watching them... just sitting in an apple orchard together.


No comments:

Post a Comment