Sunday, October 13, 2013

286/365: Sunday Funday

I have been moving non-stop since last Wednesday. Photo shoots, traveling to DC and back, cancer walk, and today was another photo shoot day. It's been wonderfully busy! I had a morning shoot down by my parents and an evening shoot down by my parents. So, I figured it made the most sense to pack up and head down there for the entire day.

In between shoots, my best friend swung by to see us. She hasn't seen Hannah in 2 months! How did we let that happen?! Shannon just got engaged (wahoo!!!) and officially asked me to be her Maid (or Matron?!) of Honor today. Though we've planned it for years and years, I just can't believe it's happening. I get teary eyed thinking about it. Turns out Hannah was excited she's getting married, too!


At my evening shoot (which was gorgeous!), I very quickly grabbed this shot. I just loved the glow of the sun on the path.


Well, after these past few days of being on the run, Hannah and I are camping out tomorrow for a day of laundry, editing and playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment