Saturday, October 12, 2013

285/365: GeGe the Survivor!

Every October, there's a Breast Cancer walk in Allentown. My mother in law and sister in law plan to walk every year (last year I missed it for my brother's wedding). It's a great time for the three of us ladies to walk, bond and celebrate my mother in law's 6 years of remission. This year, Hannah was able to join us. This mama loves baby wearing!

Here are Hannah and GeGe supporting breast cancer awareness!



Aunt Megan and Hannah supporting Breast Cancer Awareness.


The Miller Ladies! Walking for a cure.


Before the race starts, there's a parade of all the survivors. Every single time they do this, Megan and I lose it. We were close to the side and Brenda was able to jump out of the line to give us a hug and give little Hannah a kiss. Oh man did the tears flow.


It blows me away how many people come out to show their support.


Post walk smiles. Congratulations on 6 years, GeGe!


(And thank you Megan for taking so many pictures!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment