Tuesday, March 26, 2013

85/365: A Birth Story

Everyone has a birth story. I know my mother has my story written down in a journal somewhere, and I've heard it dozens and dozens of times. Growing up, it was always embarrassing; however, as I got older, I realized how lucky I am to have a mom who shared these details with us. Becoming a mother is nothing short of a miracle and this amazing blessing that can hardly be explained through words, written or verbal.

Hannah will know her birth story. I started a journal for her when I found out I was pregnant, and I have always been a writer, like my mom. (Side note - when our labor & delivery nurse heard Hannah's name she said, "Hannah Gray. What a great name. It sounds like a writer!"). I've started writing out her story, but certainly can't finish it in one sitting - this babe keeps me busy, and I love it!


1 comment:

  1. Thats beautiful Erin, I can only imagine how thrilled you are right now. ENJOY

    ReplyDelete