Friday, March 15, 2013

74/365: Farm Friday


Haha! I couldn't help myself! Since I couldn't get a picture of a farm today, Dustin suggested this shot, and it was too funny not to do :).

I couldn't stop to take a picture of a farm today because it was my last day of work... wahoo!! My very tired and very pregnant body is ready for some rest before baby, if baby decides to give me a couple days! Even though it was my last day, I stayed a bit later to wrap up some final lose ends. On my way home, I was thinking of going a long way that passes a few more farms to see if I could find a good shot, but when I called Dustin to tell him I was on my way home, he told me he made dinner reservations and I had JUST enough time to get home to make it. So, the farm shots were sacrificed and I'm a-okay with that because I had a delicious dinner with my handsome husband!

Hooray for maternity leave!


No comments:

Post a Comment