Saturday, May 25, 2013

145/365: Morgantown, WV - Home of the Mountaineers

I can't believe it's been seven years since I last visited Morgantown. I was a new graduate and still feeling like a college kid. Now, seven years later, I brought my husband and daughter to see my stomping ground. So much has changed... in my life and Morgantown! I got some great pictures to document the trip, but these two were my favorites for POTD.

This is a shot of the Mountainlair. It's in the center of campus and the hubbub.


Below is Woodburn Hall. If you look up anything about WVU, you'll see this building. It's like the second mascot, and it's gorgeous.


Overall, it was a nice trip, but very weird to be back as a "grown-up" and to see it so vacant with all the college students home for the summer. No matter how old I get, I will always bleed blue and gold. Let's Go!!

2 comments:

  1. The last picture you took is amazing Love the colors and the building it self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam. My husband really likes it too, so I think I'm going to frame it for our wall. I love this building!!

      Delete